Helpful Links

OTA Update Corporate email not working for our entire Enterprise.

Contributor

OTA Update Corporate email not working for our entire Enterprise.

I work for a large corporation in Northbrook, IL Our entire user base has lost the ability to sync with Outlook 365 after the OTA Update on the Atrix devices. We've sent out a company email warning people to not update their phones but we still have a large number of staff that already ran the update. Is there a way to roll back theses changes? We could really use some support here.

Thank you.

Message 1 of 3
Master

Re: OTA Update Corporate email not working for our entire Enterprise.

I have heard that the exchange policy can be removed and re-added on the you exchange server side to resync the phone. You might also need to remove the exchange account from the phone and set it up again. I am not a expert by any means about this subject.

You can also check www.androidcentral.com and their forums to see if they have any tips.
Probably from mobile, maybe. Smiley Happy
Message 2 of 3
Highlighted
Contributor

Re: OTA Update Corporate email not working for our entire Enterprise.

Yes the removal and re-add was the fix we were intially using and that did indeed work. However, This isdifferent. After 2.3.4 it no longer works.

We just sent out a global email to the company warning people not to run the upgrade but we still have a big chunk of users that did run it and know they can't get their email. I called AT&T asking for help. AT&T conferenced me in with Motorola. Motorola had no idea how to help me and eventually the guy just left us on hold. After 45 minutes AT&T dropped Moto from the call and then she said "I'll be back in 2 minutes" 15 minutes later she had not returned so I hung up. Basically, I spent an hour on the phone and got absolutely nowhere.  

Message 3 of 3
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Find the Unlimited Plan that works best for you at our Knowledge Sharing Session: Whole Lotta' Data Going On on Wed. 6/28 from 1-4pm ET / noon-3pm CT / 10am-1pm PT!

Find out the very latest about the new iPad Pros!

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?

Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

Additional Support