Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Nov 1, 2011
2:55:27 PM
View profile
November Upgrade Dates

If your upgrade date is in November, you might want to check your upgrade eligibility.  My date was 11/22, but now on 11/1, I'm showing the full discount price for the 4S on both AT&T and Apple.

If your upgrade date is in November, you might want to check your upgrade eligibility.  My date was 11/22, but now on 11/1, I'm showing the full discount price for the 4S on both AT&T and Apple.

November Upgrade Dates

3 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(3)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 1, 2011 4:11:04 PM
(0)
Expert

dwill05 wrote:

found it out this morning, walked in and got a new phone. seems like they are counting the whole minth as a upgrade. Mine was due 11/9/2011

dwill05 wrote:

found it out this morning, walked in and got a new phone. seems like they are counting the whole minth as a upgrade. Mine was due 11/9/2011

Re: November Upgrade Dates

2 of 4 (228 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 1, 2011 7:50:30 PM
(0)
ACE - Master
Mine was set for 11/24. Checked today and I am eligible. I was told that was the new policy by a authorized retailer.
If your upgrade date is during the month, you can upgrade at the beginning of that month.
Great for those that have upgrade dates at the end of the month, not as good for those that have dates at the beginning.
This is a user to user forum. I am a user, just like almost everyone else on the site.
Mine was set for 11/24. Checked today and I am eligible. I was told that was the new policy by a authorized retailer.
If your upgrade date is during the month, you can upgrade at the beginning of that month.
Great for those that have upgrade dates at the end of the month, not as good for those that have dates at the beginning.
This is a user to user forum. I am a user, just like almost everyone else on the site.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

3 of 4 (221 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 2, 2011 4:10:55 AM
(0)
Expert
Edited by wingrider01 on Nov 2, 2011 at 4:11:20 AM

kdfederer wrote:

way I look at it is - even if it 1 day it is a improvement. They could have not brought the policy into affect

kdfederer wrote:

way I look at it is - even if it 1 day it is a improvement. They could have not brought the policy into affect

[ Edited ]
4 of 4 (217 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments