Novatel Mifi 2372 windows usb drivers

Contributor

Novatel Mifi 2372 windows usb drivers

I got the wifi working beautifully, but I would like to also get the USB connection working.  I am running windows 7 64 bit on my laptop.  I have been to AT&T, Google, and Novatel and couldn't find the  USB driver anywhere. 

Where do I get it?   Also windows update did not have it either.

Thanks much,

Scott Emick

Message 1 of 9 (29,954 Views)
Expert

Re: Novatel Mifi 2372 windows usb drivers

scottemick wrote:

I got the wifi working beautifully, but I would like to also get the USB connection working.  I am running windows 7 64 bit on my laptop.  I have been to AT&T, Google, and Novatel and couldn't find the  USB driver anywhere. 

Where do I get it?   Also windows update did not have it either.

Thanks much,

Scott Emick

Microsoft states that Windows 7 64Bit should perform auto detect and no additional software is required for the USB connection. http://bit.ly/hDohJC

Message 2 of 9 (29,870 Views)
Contributor

I am having the same problem - the computer does not find the drivers that are supposed to be downloaded from the device. And nowhere can I find the drivers online

Message 3 of 9 (29,473 Views)
Contributor

Instrustions to get the usb functionality working can be found Here

Message 4 of 9 (29,434 Views)
Contributor

I too purchased the Novatel Mifi 2732 and am having problem with windows not finding the drivers can someone help

Message 5 of 9 (29,039 Views)
Contributor

I have tried to get mifi to install on Vista and Windows 7 both are 64 bit. Does anyone have the drivers for this device.

Message 6 of 9 (28,558 Views)
Contributor

Any luck with the windows drivers? I'm trying to install on a Vista PC
Message 7 of 9 (24,282 Views)
Tutor

Re: Novatel Mifi 2372 windows usb driver

I had the same problem. Win7 Enterprise 64-bit and the drivers on the software update page would bomb out with a script error.

I installed this package and now I can connect via USB and use the MiFi and charge it at the same time:

http://www.novatelwireless.com/content/files/Drivers/NovatelDriverML3SupportEXE_V2.03.27.002.zip

After installing all works great. AT&T should get Novatel to post a more recent driver to their directory and link on the software update page.

Cheers!

Message 8 of 9 (22,444 Views)
Highlighted
Contributor

[ Edited ]

Hey urbanhaasMuchas gracias desde BOYACA - COLOMBIA.

Hey urbanhaas, thank you very much, from BOYACA - COLOMBIA.

Message 9 of 9 (15,948 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.