Novatel Mifi 2372 windows usb drivers

Novatel Mifi 2372 windows usb drivers

I got the wifi working beautifully, but I would like to also get the USB connection working.  I am running windows 7 64 bit on my laptop.  I have been to AT&T, Google, and Novatel and couldn't find the  USB driver anywhere. 

Where do I get it?   Also windows update did not have it either.

Thanks much,

Scott Emick

Message 1 of 9
Expert

Re: Novatel Mifi 2372 windows usb drivers

scottemick wrote:

I got the wifi working beautifully, but I would like to also get the USB connection working.  I am running windows 7 64 bit on my laptop.  I have been to AT&T, Google, and Novatel and couldn't find the  USB driver anywhere. 

Where do I get it?   Also windows update did not have it either.

Thanks much,

Scott Emick

Microsoft states that Windows 7 64Bit should perform auto detect and no additional software is required for the USB connection. http://bit.ly/hDohJC

Message 2 of 9
Contributor

I am having the same problem - the computer does not find the drivers that are supposed to be downloaded from the device. And nowhere can I find the drivers online

Message 3 of 9
Contributor

Instrustions to get the usb functionality working can be found Here

Message 4 of 9
Contributor

I too purchased the Novatel Mifi 2732 and am having problem with windows not finding the drivers can someone help

Message 5 of 9
Contributor

I have tried to get mifi to install on Vista and Windows 7 both are 64 bit. Does anyone have the drivers for this device.

Message 6 of 9
Contributor

Any luck with the windows drivers? I'm trying to install on a Vista PC
Message 7 of 9
Tutor

Re: Novatel Mifi 2372 windows usb driver

I had the same problem. Win7 Enterprise 64-bit and the drivers on the software update page would bomb out with a script error.

I installed this package and now I can connect via USB and use the MiFi and charge it at the same time:

http://www.novatelwireless.com/content/files/Drivers/NovatelDriverML3SupportEXE_V2.03.27.002.zip

After installing all works great. AT&T should get Novatel to post a more recent driver to their directory and link on the software update page.

Cheers!

Message 8 of 9
Highlighted
Contributor

Hey urbanhaasMuchas gracias desde BOYACA - COLOMBIA.

Hey urbanhaas, thank you very much, from BOYACA - COLOMBIA.

Message 9 of 9
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Find the Unlimited Plan that works best for you at our Knowledge Sharing Session: Whole Lotta' Data Going On on Wed. 6/28 from 1-4pm ET / noon-3pm CT / 10am-1pm PT!

Find out the very latest about the new iPad Pros!

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?

Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

Additional Support