Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Apr 15, 2012
1:36:19 PM
Note question #1 ...

I'm sure I'll have more questions as I was a Blackberry user for years and am kind of having to learn as I go because it didn't have much of a manual.

I'm trying to download ringtones.. Zedge seems to be the place but I had problems.. anyway I downloaded one tone but it went to my mp.3 folder, instead of with the rest of the ringtones. I can't figure out how to get it in the right place and make sure the rest go there. It didn't give me the option, when I did it before they went into my notifications folders by default.

Any help is appreciated -

I'm sure I'll have more questions as I was a Blackberry user for years and am kind of having to learn as I go because it didn't have much of a manual.

I'm trying to download ringtones.. Zedge seems to be the place but I had problems.. anyway I downloaded one tone but it went to my mp.3 folder, instead of with the rest of the ringtones. I can't figure out how to get it in the right place and make sure the rest go there. It didn't give me the option, when I did it before they went into my notifications folders by default.

Any help is appreciated -

Note question #1 ...

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 15, 2012 2:38:41 PM
(0)
Contributor
Tried to edit but 15 secs is too long, apparently. Re-downloaded Zedge successfully, so problem solved.
Tried to edit but 15 secs is too long, apparently. Re-downloaded Zedge successfully, so problem solved.

Re: Note question #1 ...

2 of 2 (279 Views)