Helpful Links

Not my doing.

Not my doing.

I turn off my prepaid go phone at the beginning of May this year with a significant amount of money in my prepaid account. I tried using it today and I had 1 dollar left... !? I tried looking for a way to email att about it and kept getting the idea that gophone support is nonexistent ...

go to regular support and i am forwarded to gophone support where I click on something that says contact us and it takes me right back to regular support ... viscious loop and im livid right now

Message 1 of 26
ACE - Professor

Re: Not my doing.

That is $90/month Smiley Tongue What does this plan include? Does it have data?

If you can switch to the $50 unlimited talk/ text and Data plan, you save $40 a month. Smiley Tongue

-Evandela
~Sunshine Smiley Happy
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 16 of 26
Professor

Thats what I would do especially if I had to refill more than once in a month in addition to the $3/day fee thats silently eatimg away at my balance.
Message 17 of 26
ACE - Professor

Definitely. Smiley Tongue if I were paying $90/ month, I'd switch the plan or enter a contract and still save bit more money lol. Smiley Happy

-Evandela
~Sunshine Smiley Happy
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 18 of 26

I only use my phone for emergency contact and//or group projects ... I dont actually need it on a day to day basis  ... so 3 dollars for a full day of talking meets my needs quite well... I need the phone rarely but when I do I talk for quite a while

Message 19 of 26
Professor

Thats great that theres a plan or option that fits everyones personal need. I just cant see $90/month for less minutes compared to at least $50/mo for more minutes....just saying...
Message 20 of 26
Former Employee

You only pay on the days when you actually use your phone, not every day.

Message 21 of 26
Master

Would leave the phone on 24/7 count as a day every day even if you don't get any calls or text messages?
Probably from mobile, maybe. Smiley Happy
Message 22 of 26
Professor

Thanks for clarifying that, drum. Friends I have said they get a daily fee deducted whether they made a call (used the phone) or not. They were surprised their balance was dribbling away.
Message 23 of 26
Master

Ann154 wrote:
Would leave the phone on 24/7 count as a day every day even if you don't get any calls or text messages?
Nope. You only pay for the days that your phone was used. If you didn't use the phone at all for one day, then no money would be deducted from the balance.

Cat Happy Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 Cat Happy

Message 24 of 26

If you go to 611 ... customer service is actually not an option in More Options category according to the Voice .... pressing 0 is like a using a cheat code ... thank you for posting
Message 25 of 26
Highlighted
Professor

Heh-heh, thats what I do all the time when I call in. I never pre enter my cell# when prompted because they always ask again when a live person answersanyway. Yep, 0 gets u thru quicker
Message 26 of 26
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?

Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

Additional Support