Helpful Links

Not an AT&T question but an iPhone question

Mentor

Not an AT&T question but an iPhone question

How do you move the pictures/videos off the phone?

With my old 3G I would just post them on Facebook or email them .... but it seems as though there should be a better way to do this, directly from the phone to the computer?

Message 1 of 8
Mentor

Re: Not an AT&T question but an iPhone question

Use iTunes to drag and drop.
Message 2 of 8
Professor

When you plug your iPhone into a Windows computer, the camera should show up as a separate drive. Transfer the photos to your computer, organize into folders if you like, and you're done.
Message 3 of 8
Mentor

sorry, should have said I have a MacBook Pro ....

when I plug my phone in, it says no camera found.

Message 4 of 8
Teacher

Here's what I do and you cab decide for yourself. Open a photobucket acct. (free) Download the iPhone app. (again free) open the photobucket app & it will download all of your photos to photobucket & then you can get them whenever you want from any device and their backed-up. Just a suggestion.
Message 5 of 8
Former Community Manager

mom2boys77 wrote:

Hi there, 

Try downloading iTunes: http://www.apple.com/itunes/ - You'll be able to sync your phone to your mac and move pics/videos and music between the two. 

--------------

As of May 1st, I am no longer serving as the Community Manager for AT&T. This account will no longer be able to accept private messages.

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
Message 6 of 8
ACE - Expert

Use the new photo stream that is part of ios 5 and the new iCloud. Once you activate it, any photo you take on your phone will automatically transfer to your pc or Mac thru the cloud.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 7 of 8
Highlighted
ACE - Master

mom2boys77 wrote:

With my MacBook Pro, I can use iPhoto, or Aperure to import the pictures from my iPhone into my computer.  It works the same as when I connect the card reader with the memory card from my Canon camera.
Since  bought Aperture from teh Mac App store for about $80, I tend to use that for just about everything now.  I have even created a saved "profile" for importing pictures from my iPhone.

Jerry B.
"GeekBoy"

--

For additional help, please send a PM to ATTCustomerCare.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 8 of 8
Share this topic
Announcements

Is the iPhone X worth it? Find out why it totally is!

Find out how to track your iPhone's delivery!

Let us help you Give the Gift of AT&T Wireless this holiday season!

Additional Support