Not able to read bill

Contributor

Not able to read bill

I am so unhappy with all the AT&T any more. I have been a faithful customer since 1963 .. If you call you are put on hold for hours. and when you do get a human, you get cut off.. then it is another hour until you can get human contact..

My problem now is that my bills are due on line only to open the account to Spanish, I can not read Spanish and I refuse to pay until it is in English. 

Have no idea why all the bills are in Spanish, I have a wireless account, home phone and internet, and a IPad.. No way to get intouch with any one, went to the local wireless store, they are closed. can't email on my account ,, it is in Spanish and I can't read it. The wait on reg. phone is way to long.

Message 1 of 4 (219 Views)
Scholar

Re: Not able to read bill

Attwireless.com, top right hand corner theres a tab that says "language", click that and change to English.
Message 2 of 4 (218 Views)
Scholar

The language box on your page probably says "Idioma"...just click that and hit "page in English"
Message 3 of 4 (215 Views)
Former Community Manager

[ Edited ]

Hi there - sorry you're having this issue. It sounds like you may have accidently switched language preferences. 

As Thatsmyname recommended, you can change it back pretty quickly. Please take a look at the image below for exactly where to click:

If you're seeing Contáctanos AT&T en inglés Otros Idiomas across the top of the page, please click on AT&T en inglés to change the site language back to English. 

--------------

As of May 1st, I am no longer serving as the Community Manager for AT&T. This account will no longer be able to accept private messages.

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
Message 4 of 4 (189 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.