Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Sep 3, 2011
11:51:31 AM
View profile
Not Receiving Int Text Messages from AT&T Network.
Edited by textinguser on Sep 3, 2011 at 11:52:04 AM

I've had texting issues for the past week or so. Friends of mine in the US who's carrier is AT&T are unable to send text messages to me in Australia (my carrier is Optus), when in the past this was not an issue. When I text them they receive my text messages.

I'm able to receive text messages from other American phone carriers and my friends can send to other Australian carriers such as Vodafone except Optus. However with AT&T I get nothing. 

This has been a problem now for a week or so.  Please help.

I've had texting issues for the past week or so. Friends of mine in the US who's carrier is AT&T are unable to send text messages to me in Australia (my carrier is Optus), when in the past this was not an issue. When I text them they receive my text messages.

I'm able to receive text messages from other American phone carriers and my friends can send to other Australian carriers such as Vodafone except Optus. However with AT&T I get nothing. 

This has been a problem now for a week or so.  Please help.

Not Receiving Int Text Messages from AT&T Network.

[ Edited ]
2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 20, 2011 3:46:01 PM
(0)
Tutor

i have the same problem, im at &t trying to talk to optus, but it just randomly stopped working for me one day... and yep can still send to telstra no problems

i have the same problem, im at &t trying to talk to optus, but it just randomly stopped working for me one day... and yep can still send to telstra no problems

Re: Not Receiving Int Text Messages from AT&T Network.

2 of 3 (1,223 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 20, 2011 3:55:38 PM
(0)
Tutor

on the at&t phone, turn it off for a minute and then back on... just fixed mine then and its working again

on the at&t phone, turn it off for a minute and then back on... just fixed mine then and its working again

Re: Not Receiving Int Text Messages from AT&T Network.

3 of 3 (1,220 Views)