Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Nov 22, 2011
5:27:16 PM
View profile
Nokia to Iphone 4s phone number transfer

Is it possible to transfer phone numbers from an ATT Nokia phone to my upgraded iphone 4s?  The sims don't match, but can they be transferred another way?  How about from home phone to iphone?

Is it possible to transfer phone numbers from an ATT Nokia phone to my upgraded iphone 4s?  The sims don't match, but can they be transferred another way?  How about from home phone to iphone?

Nokia to Iphone 4s phone number transfer

4 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(4)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 22, 2011 5:53:28 PM
(0)
Scholar

Yes.  Go to any AT&T Corp store and tell them what you want to do.  They may charge you for a new SIM for the 4S, but likely they will just give you one.

Yes.  Go to any AT&T Corp store and tell them what you want to do.  They may charge you for a new SIM for the 4S, but likely they will just give you one.

Re: Nokia to Iphone 4s phone number transfer

2 of 5 (520 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 22, 2011 7:00:54 PM
(0)
Professor

Nodnyl wrote:

yes if you have a upgrade, go to a Corporate  store for the upgrade. you will have your same number on your account.

Nodnyl wrote:

yes if you have a upgrade, go to a Corporate  store for the upgrade. you will have your same number on your account.

hello!!!

3 of 5 (514 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 23, 2011 4:58:06 AM
(0)
Guru

Are you talking about moving your contacts from the Nokia to the iPhone? When I got my first iPhone (4) I was upgrading from a Samsung Eternity. I put the micro-sim from the iPhone into the Eternity (it's tiny so I had to make sure I put in all the way in) and I copied my contacts from the Eternity to the micro-sim, then I put the micro-sim back in the iPhone and copied them to the phone! May not work for you if the Nokia doesn't allow your contacts to be copied to a sim card but it was easy as pie for me!

Nodnyl wrote:

Are you talking about moving your contacts from the Nokia to the iPhone? When I got my first iPhone (4) I was upgrading from a Samsung Eternity. I put the micro-sim from the iPhone into the Eternity (it's tiny so I had to make sure I put in all the way in) and I copied my contacts from the Eternity to the micro-sim, then I put the micro-sim back in the iPhone and copied them to the phone! May not work for you if the Nokia doesn't allow your contacts to be copied to a sim card but it was easy as pie for me!

Nodnyl wrote:

4 of 5 (496 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 23, 2011 5:28:56 AM
(0)
Scholar

brainwaver wrote:

Nodnyl wrote:

The AT&T store will move your contacts for you if you don't feel comfortable with the above mentioned procedure.

brainwaver wrote:

Nodnyl wrote:

The AT&T store will move your contacts for you if you don't feel comfortable with the above mentioned procedure.

5 of 5 (491 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments