Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Apr 10, 2012
12:08:27 PM
View profile
Nokia phone account billing and unlisted number.

Hi I was wondering how to change my Nokia phone rate plan to .10 cents per minute.    And have number unlisted and not shown while calling? Thank you..

Hi I was wondering how to change my Nokia phone rate plan to .10 cents per minute.    And have number unlisted and not shown while calling? Thank you..

Nokia phone account billing and unlisted number.

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 10, 2012 1:45:02 PM
(0)
Former Community Manager

Hi there. 

It sounds like you have a GoPhone (prepaid). Is that correct?

Will you please send me a private message with your name, phone number to reach you and the best time to call?

To send a private message, you can either click on the link in this message or click on the little blue envelope in the upper right hand corner, click "compose new message" and type my username in the "Send To" field.

--------------

As of May 1st, I am no longer serving as the Community Manager for AT&T. This account will no longer be able to accept private messages. If you have an account related issue, please send a private message to ATTCustomerCare.

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Hi there. 

It sounds like you have a GoPhone (prepaid). Is that correct?

Will you please send me a private message with your name, phone number to reach you and the best time to call?

To send a private message, you can either click on the link in this message or click on the little blue envelope in the upper right hand corner, click "compose new message" and type my username in the "Send To" field.

--------------

As of May 1st, I am no longer serving as the Community Manager for AT&T. This account will no longer be able to accept private messages. If you have an account related issue, please send a private message to ATTCustomerCare.

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: Nokia phone account billing and unlisted number.

2 of 2 (169 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments