Nokia e71 x. can't get xpress mail or media net to follow the instructions from att webiste

Contributor

Nokia e71 x. can't get xpress mail or media net to follow the instructions from att webiste

Like this phone which I got in order to get back to a keyboard for thumbs unlike my iphone. Weird, I know. However, I cannot get pesonal email on it. Express mail no longer supported as of Novembe 2010 and the instructions for how to set it up from ATT website they refer you to, require going to the phone icon MediaNet. But that doesn't give me a homepage for Media Net as it shows on the pictures at the ATT website. It says "MediaNet No Gateway reply". Can anyone help? I get Exchange email and calendards etc fine from my work email but wanted to set up my personal email on there too.

Message 1 of 2 (1,134 Views)

Re: Nokia e71 x. can't get xpress mail or media net to follow the instructions from att webiste

Hi, I am a E71x user and recently encountered same problem.

I found that in the default MEdia Net browser, you can change the default homepage, so when you open the MEdia Net browser, it might not show you the homepage of MEdia Net.

You can choose the MEdia Net bookmark manually from favourites if you have not deleted it.

Or you can add a bookmark with information below to access MEdia Net homepage:

Name: MEdia Net

Address: http://device.home

Access point: MEdia Net

If you have even deleted the access point, just ask

Message 2 of 2 (1,025 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.