Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Apr 16, 2012
5:52:15 PM
Nokia Luma off contract

If I go to the AT&t store and purchase the phone off contract, do I still get the $100 credit?

Also, if i do, Do I have to buy the phone with the owner of the at&t account?

If I go to the AT&t store and purchase the phone off contract, do I still get the $100 credit?

Also, if i do, Do I have to buy the phone with the owner of the at&t account?

Nokia Luma off contract

3 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(3)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 16, 2012 6:00:33 PM
(0)
ACE - Professor

Yes, the $100 credit would apply, even if purchased off contract.  The credit is not immediate.  It shows up on a future bill.

Yes, the $100 credit would apply, even if purchased off contract.  The credit is not immediate.  It shows up on a future bill.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Nokia Luma off contract

2 of 4 (515 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 16, 2012 6:02:27 PM
(0)
Tutor

Ok, but currently I am not the owner of the account, my sister is. 

Do I have to ask her to buy the phone?

Ok, but currently I am not the owner of the account, my sister is. 

Do I have to ask her to buy the phone?

3 of 4 (513 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 16, 2012 7:39:10 PM
(0)
ACE - Professor

Someone who is more familiar with family accounts can help you better than I can.  As far as I know, you have to be authorized to make changes to the account to go without your sister.  Other that that, your sister would have to go with you.

Someone who is more familiar with family accounts can help you better than I can.  As far as I know, you have to be authorized to make changes to the account to go without your sister.  Other that that, your sister would have to go with you.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

4 of 4 (481 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments