Nokia E71x.. USB cable connection broke, MicroSD card wont read on the computer.

Tutor

Nokia E71x.. USB cable connection broke, MicroSD card wont read on the computer.

[ Edited ]

My nokia E71x USB port broke off, and the MicroSD card(plugged into a adapter) from the phone will not detect on my computer. It is selected to unlock, and it is firmly pressed in. I have tried it on multiple computers and the MIcroSD card will not detect. Is there any way to save my phone files? The only way right now is to send all my pics via message but that has lke a 500KB limit making my video files impossible to move.

Is there any way to make my card detect? or get my files off the phone??

Message 1 of 4 (507 Views)
Master

Re: Nokia E71x.. USB cable connection broke, MicroSD card wont read on the computer.

Bluetooth?  Takes awhile, I know - but I've sent many an audio file to other phones or a PC via BT. 

Short of taking it to a local cell phone repair store to see if they can either figure out the problem with the memory card or somehow make use of the USB port, I don't know of anything else to suggest.

=^..^=
There must be a happy medium somewhere between being totally informed and blissfully unaware.

- Doug Larson

Message 2 of 4 (496 Views)
Tutor

Re: Nokia E71x.. USB cable connection broke, MicroSD card wont read on the computer.

bluetooth seems like a great idea.. I dont care how slow it is as long as i can get my files, that should work right?

Message 3 of 4 (488 Views)
Master

Yes, it should work as long as the device you are wanting to send the photos to has BT. Smiley Happy

=^..^=
There must be a happy medium somewhere between being totally informed and blissfully unaware.

- Doug Larson

Message 4 of 4 (482 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.