Wireless Forums

Posted Jun 9, 2010
10:41:36 AM
View profile
Nokia E6 does not BOOT-UP or wont TURN ON

My Nokia E6 is not booting up or wont turn on anymore, after not using it for a year. Will the phone not work at all if it is not used for a long period of time? Could it be the battery that is not working at all? Please help me to solve this. I want to use this phone again. I am planning to buy a new battery thinking that it might solve this problem. but I want to make sure first that it will be the battery that is not working, want to get some ideas from here. Thanks

My Nokia E6 is not booting up or wont turn on anymore, after not using it for a year. Will the phone not work at all if it is not used for a long period of time? Could it be the battery that is not working at all? Please help me to solve this. I want to use this phone again. I am planning to buy a new battery thinking that it might solve this problem. but I want to make sure first that it will be the battery that is not working, want to get some ideas from here. Thanks

Nokia E6 does not BOOT-UP or wont TURN ON

3 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
Cancel
Submit
Replies
(3)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 9, 2010 11:13:44 AM
(0)
Scholar

Sounds like the battery is completed discharged. Use the charger to test if it boots up/turns on without any problem.

Sounds like the battery is completed discharged. Use the charger to test if it boots up/turns on without any problem.

Re: Nokia E6 does not BOOT-UP or wont TURN ON

2 of 4 (2,997 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 16, 2012 7:44:58 AM
(0)
Contributor

my BL-5BT Nokia wont start or charge no matter what i do. will i need to get a new battery?

my BL-5BT Nokia wont start or charge no matter what i do. will i need to get a new battery?

3 of 4 (1,011 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 16, 2012 7:47:56 AM
(0)
Expert

purpledragon wrote:

good possibility is the battery is bad or the charger. Go to a retail outlet and let them flip the battery, if it fixes the issue you are good to go.

purpledragon wrote:

good possibility is the battery is bad or the charger. Go to a retail outlet and let them flip the battery, if it fixes the issue you are good to go.

4 of 4 (1,009 Views)