Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Feb 22, 2011
12:54:43 PM
View profile
Nokia C3

I purchased two nokia c3's at walmart but will be in and out of the country and would love to be able to use my phones both here and in Jamaica. I am requesting an unlock code for both my phones.

How do I obtain one?

I purchased two nokia c3's at walmart but will be in and out of the country and would love to be able to use my phones both here and in Jamaica. I am requesting an unlock code for both my phones.

How do I obtain one?

Nokia C3

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 22, 2011 9:05:13 PM
(0)
ACE - Expert

mrobin0 wrote:

How do I obtain one?

You will have to call AT&T customer service 1-800-331-0500 and ask for the unlock code. If you satisfy whatever criteria it is they currently have for providing unlock codes, they'll give it to you. I don't know if there are any third-party solutions for unlocking C3, so this may be your only option.

mrobin0 wrote:

How do I obtain one?

You will have to call AT&T customer service 1-800-331-0500 and ask for the unlock code. If you satisfy whatever criteria it is they currently have for providing unlock codes, they'll give it to you. I don't know if there are any third-party solutions for unlocking C3, so this may be your only option.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Nokia C3

2 of 2 (1,475 Views)