Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Apr 21, 2012
4:55:07 AM
View profile
Nokia 900 lumina

I have all my email contact set up under Yahoo mail. I bought a Nokia 900 yesterday from At&T but the sales rep at the store could not transfer my contact list to my phone. Is it possible or do I have to put my contacts in another format?

I have all my email contact set up under Yahoo mail. I bought a Nokia 900 yesterday from At&T but the sales rep at the store could not transfer my contact list to my phone. Is it possible or do I have to put my contacts in another format?

Nokia 900 lumina

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 21, 2012 7:33:00 AM
(0)
ACE - Professor

I have my GMail, MSN email and Yahoo! email synced to my phone, but I only see an option to sync contacts from Gmail.

You could try to go through the People app, settings, advanced setup to add your Yahoo! account there to see if you get the option to sync contacts from Yahoo!.  Let us know if this works.

I have my GMail, MSN email and Yahoo! email synced to my phone, but I only see an option to sync contacts from Gmail.

You could try to go through the People app, settings, advanced setup to add your Yahoo! account there to see if you get the option to sync contacts from Yahoo!.  Let us know if this works.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Nokia 900 lumina

2 of 3 (930 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 21, 2012 10:57:30 AM
(0)
Mentor

I'm on Exchange Server so I had no problems but I do see where Nokia has a free app called Contacts Transfer  which moves contacts from one phone to another via Bluetooth.

I'm on Exchange Server so I had no problems but I do see where Nokia has a free app called Contacts Transfer  which moves contacts from one phone to another via Bluetooth.

Re: Nokia 900 lumina

3 of 3 (912 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments