Nokia 6350-1b Unlock

Contributor

Nokia 6350-1b Unlock

Hi,

I needed an unlock for my Nokia 6350-1b {Personal content removed for your safety} as I've moved back to my native country India.

Would really appericiate if I could get the unlock code as I wish to use my phone with the local carrier in India. 

The information for my device is as following:

{Personal content removed for your safety}

Code: 0571152HR17r1K

SKU: 65058

Made in Mexico

Thank you

Message 1 of 3
Master

Re: Nokia 6350-1b Unlock

Sumitgrover wrote:

Hi,

I needed an unlock for my Nokia 6350-1b {Personal content removed for your safety} as I've moved back to my native country India.

Would really appericiate if I could get the unlock code as I wish to use my phone with the local carrier in India. 

The information for my device is as following:

{Personal content removed for your safety}

Code: 0571152HR17r1K

SKU: 65058

Made in Mexico

Thank you

You will need to contact at&t's customer service to request the code.  ( +1-916-843-4685 from outside the US)

If you've already terminated your service with at&t, it's fairly unlikely they will give you the subsidy unlock code - but it's worth a shot.  Noone here will be able to give you the code - this is a customer to customer based forum, and there is no "official" at&t representation/support out here.

=^..^=
There must be a happy medium somewhere between being totally informed and blissfully unaware.

- Doug Larson

Message 2 of 3
Highlighted
Tutor

Re: Nokia 6350-1b Unlock

unlocking via codes will be the safe way

Message 3 of 3
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?

Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

Additional Support