Helpful Links

Nokia 6350-1b Unlock

Contributor

Nokia 6350-1b Unlock

Hi,

I needed an unlock for my Nokia 6350-1b {Personal content removed for your safety} as I've moved back to my native country India.

Would really appericiate if I could get the unlock code as I wish to use my phone with the local carrier in India. 

The information for my device is as following:

{Personal content removed for your safety}

Code: 0571152HR17r1K

SKU: 65058

Made in Mexico

Thank you

Message 1 of 3
Master

Re: Nokia 6350-1b Unlock

Sumitgrover wrote:

Hi,

I needed an unlock for my Nokia 6350-1b {Personal content removed for your safety} as I've moved back to my native country India.

Would really appericiate if I could get the unlock code as I wish to use my phone with the local carrier in India. 

The information for my device is as following:

{Personal content removed for your safety}

Code: 0571152HR17r1K

SKU: 65058

Made in Mexico

Thank you

You will need to contact at&t's customer service to request the code.  ( +1-916-843-4685 from outside the US)

If you've already terminated your service with at&t, it's fairly unlikely they will give you the subsidy unlock code - but it's worth a shot.  Noone here will be able to give you the code - this is a customer to customer based forum, and there is no "official" at&t representation/support out here.

=^..^=
There must be a happy medium somewhere between being totally informed and blissfully unaware.

- Doug Larson

Message 2 of 3
Highlighted
Tutor

Re: Nokia 6350-1b Unlock

unlocking via codes will be the safe way

Message 3 of 3
Share this topic
Announcements
Additional Support