Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Apr 25, 2011
11:18:46 AM
View profile
NoDo a "No Go" for me - Help!

I am trying to install the update on my Focus but everytime I plug the phone into the computer I get a message saying I don't have a driver for it. When I try to follow the instructions, I get caught in a loop that won't let me do whatever it is I need to do. I've called AT&T and Samsung but to no avail. I have loaded the lastest Zune on both my laptop and desktop but its the same. Can anyone help?

I am trying to install the update on my Focus but everytime I plug the phone into the computer I get a message saying I don't have a driver for it. When I try to follow the instructions, I get caught in a loop that won't let me do whatever it is I need to do. I've called AT&T and Samsung but to no avail. I have loaded the lastest Zune on both my laptop and desktop but its the same. Can anyone help?

NoDo a "No Go" for me - Help!

3 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(3)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 25, 2011 11:28:21 AM
(0)
Expert

revkev wrote:

What OS are you using on the PC and do you have administrative rights to the OS to load drivers?

revkev wrote:

What OS are you using on the PC and do you have administrative rights to the OS to load drivers?

Re: NoDo a "No Go" for me - Help!

2 of 4 (292 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 25, 2011 11:47:29 AM
(0)
Scholar

I'm using Microsoft Window 7 and I am pretty sure I have authorization since both the laptop and desktop are mine personally.

I'm using Microsoft Window 7 and I am pretty sure I have authorization since both the laptop and desktop are mine personally.

3 of 4 (287 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 25, 2011 7:41:49 PM
(0)
Master

Try a different USB port and make sure to use the original USB cable that came with the phone. If you installed Zune, there is no reason it won't work on both PCs.

Try a different USB port and make sure to use the original USB cable that came with the phone. If you installed Zune, there is no reason it won't work on both PCs.

4 of 4 (261 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments