NoDo a "No Go" for me - Help!

Scholar

NoDo a "No Go" for me - Help!

I am trying to install the update on my Focus but everytime I plug the phone into the computer I get a message saying I don't have a driver for it. When I try to follow the instructions, I get caught in a loop that won't let me do whatever it is I need to do. I've called AT&T and Samsung but to no avail. I have loaded the lastest Zune on both my laptop and desktop but its the same. Can anyone help?

Message 1 of 4 (370 Views)
Expert

Re: NoDo a "No Go" for me - Help!

revkev wrote:

I am trying to install the update on my Focus but everytime I plug the phone into the computer I get a message saying I don't have a driver for it. When I try to follow the instructions, I get caught in a loop that won't let me do whatever it is I need to do. I've called AT&T and Samsung but to no avail. I have loaded the lastest Zune on both my laptop and desktop but its the same. Can anyone help?

What OS are you using on the PC and do you have administrative rights to the OS to load drivers?

Message 2 of 4 (367 Views)
Scholar

I'm using Microsoft Window 7 and I am pretty sure I have authorization since both the laptop and desktop are mine personally.

Message 3 of 4 (362 Views)
Master

Try a different USB port and make sure to use the original USB cable that came with the phone. If you installed Zune, there is no reason it won't work on both PCs.

Message 4 of 4 (336 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.

Additional Support