Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Oct 7, 2009
7:10:47 AM
No silent voicemails
How can I stop silent voice mails?  In my case this is just a sneaky wait to hide something and I would like for it to stop>
How can I stop silent voice mails?  In my case this is just a sneaky wait to hide something and I would like for it to stop>

No silent voicemails

5 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(5)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 7, 2009 9:40:57 AM
(0)
ACE - Master

What are "silent voicemails"? (Calls that go to voicemail without ringing? voicemails that don't say anything?)

We need to know what you are talking about before anyone can help you. 

This is a user to user forum. I am a user, just like almost everyone else on the site.

What are "silent voicemails"? (Calls that go to voicemail without ringing? voicemails that don't say anything?)

We need to know what you are talking about before anyone can help you. 

This is a user to user forum. I am a user, just like almost everyone else on the site.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: No silent voicemails

2 of 6 (1,649 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 7, 2009 9:42:12 AM
(0)
Tutor
The calls that go straight to voice mail without ringing the phone.
The calls that go straight to voice mail without ringing the phone.

3 of 6 (1,647 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 7, 2009 9:46:13 AM
(0)
ACE - Master

Are they known contacts or blocked calls? Does it happen to only certain callers?

Do you have good service in the area where the phone doesn't ring?

Does it happen all the time or only in certain areas or at certain times? 

What phone do you have? 

Are they known contacts or blocked calls? Does it happen to only certain callers?

Do you have good service in the area where the phone doesn't ring?

Does it happen all the time or only in certain areas or at certain times? 

What phone do you have? 

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

4 of 6 (1,643 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 7, 2009 9:53:58 AM
(0)
Tutor
I have a samsung a437.  I get good reception.  What they are doing is going into voice mail and sending a message and the number does not show up on my detail billing.  When sent that way the phone does not ring it goes straight to voicemail. 
I have a samsung a437.  I get good reception.  What they are doing is going into voice mail and sending a message and the number does not show up on my detail billing.  When sent that way the phone does not ring it goes straight to voicemail. 

5 of 6 (1,641 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 8, 2009 9:03:59 PM
(0)
Professor
I believe what you are referring to is to leave someone a message without calling them. You can do that by dailing into your voicemail and one of the options is send a message. You will then be asked to enter the number, and then you can record a message which will be sent to that person's voicemail.
I believe what you are referring to is to leave someone a message without calling them. You can do that by dailing into your voicemail and one of the options is send a message. You will then be asked to enter the number, and then you can record a message which will be sent to that person's voicemail.

6 of 6 (1,606 Views)