No deal on Micro Cell

Contributor

No deal on Micro Cell

I have At&T for my business lines, cell phones and iPad data.  For 6 years I have gone without AT&T cell signal in my home unless I stand at a window facing West.  Anyway, last week my neighbor told me he had the same problem, complained to AT&T, and presto: they gave him a Micro Cell for $100.  Sounded good to me so I called AT&T.  This week a Micro Cell is $200.  My neighbor received the 50% cut because AT&T was running a "special" when he called.  I  told the service rep that had I known about the "special" I would have given it a try.  Well, he said, the price is now $200.  The good news is that my business lines contract is up in November and my cell phones are off contract so, come November, I will say goodbye to AT&T and they can say goodbye to my $1,200 a month bills.  I know they could care less and that is as good a reason to move on as I need.  Adios AT&T.

Message 1 of 4
Highlighted
Scholar

Re: No deal on Micro Cell

Go to an AT&T wireless store (not a reseller) and talk to a manager. Tell him your story, the number of lines you have and your plan to drop AT&T when your contract is up. Tell you want service at home and would like a tree M Cell. They have the authority to give you one. That is how I got mine. I also got a replacement for my sister in law when the M Cell failed after the 12 month guarantee period.

Message 2 of 4
Contributor

I'll give it a try. Thanks.
Message 3 of 4
Guru

Be careful what you wish for. You just might get it.

Message 4 of 4
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?

Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

Additional Support