Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Sep 25, 2011
9:46:53 AM
View profile
No data plan required......
Looking for a nice phone for my son that doesn't require a data plan. Something with a touch screen and qwerty keyboard preferred. I know how to tell the difference on the site but I may purchase one from eBay that Att doesn't have on their site. Any suggestions?
Looking for a nice phone for my son that doesn't require a data plan. Something with a touch screen and qwerty keyboard preferred. I know how to tell the difference on the site but I may purchase one from eBay that Att doesn't have on their site. Any suggestions?
~* Tanya *~

No data plan required......

3 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(3)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 25, 2011 9:55:46 AM
(0)
ACE - Professor

Hi there!

The Samsung Solstice II seems to be an excellent choice if you prefer a phone with a touch screen and keyboard. Smiley Happy The phone is free with a 2 year contract and does not require a data plan. Smiley Happy

~ Evandela ~

~Sunshine Smiley Happy

Hi there!

The Samsung Solstice II seems to be an excellent choice if you prefer a phone with a touch screen and keyboard. Smiley Happy The phone is free with a 2 year contract and does not require a data plan. Smiley Happy

~ Evandela ~

~Sunshine :)
- Sunshine :)
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: No data plan required......

2 of 4 (1,601 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 25, 2011 10:47:18 AM
(0)
Contributor

Thank you Evandela. I will check out the Samsung Solstice II.

Thanks for the reply Smiley Happy

Thank you Evandela. I will check out the Samsung Solstice II.

Thanks for the reply Smiley Happy

~* Tanya *~

3 of 4 (1,592 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 25, 2011 1:51:40 PM
(0)
ACE - Master
The Solstice II is a pretty good option, but they are sometimes known to have frustrating problems every once in a while.

I would suggest the LG Vu Plus as a good choice...it has a full touch screen with a slide-out QWERTY keyboard. My top choice of all would be a Samsung Mythic, though. It has the looks and some features of a smartphone and even has a 3.2 megapixel Auto Focus camera WITH flash on a feature phone - my $600 smartphone made by the same company does not even have a flash for the camera! I personally miss using my Mythic, and I think it is the second best phone I have ever used. Smiley Happy

Cat Happy Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 Cat Happy

The Solstice II is a pretty good option, but they are sometimes known to have frustrating problems every once in a while.

I would suggest the LG Vu Plus as a good choice...it has a full touch screen with a slide-out QWERTY keyboard. My top choice of all would be a Samsung Mythic, though. It has the looks and some features of a smartphone and even has a 3.2 megapixel Auto Focus camera WITH flash on a feature phone - my $600 smartphone made by the same company does not even have a flash for the camera! I personally miss using my Mythic, and I think it is the second best phone I have ever used. Smiley Happy

:cathappy: Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 :cathappy:

Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

4 of 4 (1,579 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments