No data plan required......

Contributor

No data plan required......

Looking for a nice phone for my son that doesn't require a data plan. Something with a touch screen and qwerty keyboard preferred. I know how to tell the difference on the site but I may purchase one from eBay that Att doesn't have on their site. Any suggestions?
Message 1 of 4
ACE - Professor

Re: No data plan required......

Hi there!

The Samsung Solstice II seems to be an excellent choice if you prefer a phone with a touch screen and keyboard. Smiley Happy The phone is free with a 2 year contract and does not require a data plan. Smiley Happy

~ Evandela ~

~Sunshine Smiley Happy
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 4
Contributor

Thank you Evandela. I will check out the Samsung Solstice II.

Thanks for the reply Smiley Happy

Message 3 of 4
Highlighted
Master

The Solstice II is a pretty good option, but they are sometimes known to have frustrating problems every once in a while.

I would suggest the LG Vu Plus as a good choice...it has a full touch screen with a slide-out QWERTY keyboard. My top choice of all would be a Samsung Mythic, though. It has the looks and some features of a smartphone and even has a 3.2 megapixel Auto Focus camera WITH flash on a feature phone - my $600 smartphone made by the same company does not even have a flash for the camera! I personally miss using my Mythic, and I think it is the second best phone I have ever used. Smiley Happy

Cat Happy Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 Cat Happy

Message 4 of 4
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?

Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

Additional Support