Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Jan 19, 2011
10:56:32 AM
View profile
No data coverage in Washington DC (20585/20005)

We just had a hail storm recently and as of yesterday, it's a hit and miss on 3G data coverage. I can talk on the phone but I can't use Safari or any other services unless I am on my way home.

Yesterday there was no 3G at all. I had to shut off 3G to get Edge Internet, now neither works perfectly.

We just had a hail storm recently and as of yesterday, it's a hit and miss on 3G data coverage. I can talk on the phone but I can't use Safari or any other services unless I am on my way home.

Yesterday there was no 3G at all. I had to shut off 3G to get Edge Internet, now neither works perfectly.

No data coverage in Washington DC (20585/20005)

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 19, 2011 2:33:48 PM
(0)
Professor
I just tried it again before I left. Apparently my office with 3 bars 3G and courtyard with 5 bars 3G on L'Enfant Plaza 20005 has no data service as of yesterday.

But when I leave the building I do have data service when I head away from the building.
I just tried it again before I left. Apparently my office with 3 bars 3G and courtyard with 5 bars 3G on L'Enfant Plaza 20005 has no data service as of yesterday.

But when I leave the building I do have data service when I head away from the building.

Re: No data coverage in Washington DC (20585/20005)

2 of 2 (189 Views)