Helpful Links

No Samsung smartphones AT ALL now AT&T store!?

Scholar

No Samsung smartphones AT ALL now AT&T store!?

I just returned a HTC Inspire and was stoked about the Galaxy S after reading about it online. But they have NONE. No Samsung smartphones at all. Guy says they're gonna come out with a better one running on LTE in a few weeks, so they pulled all the Galaxy Ss from the AT&T stores. That makes a lotta sense...not.

What's the deal?

Message 1 of 8

Re: No Samsung smartphones AT ALL now AT&T store!?

12Chris34 wrote:

I just returned a HTC Inspire and was stoked about the Galaxy S after reading about it online. But they have NONE. No Samsung smartphones at all. Guy says they're gonna come out with a better one running on LTE in a few weeks, so they pulled all the Galaxy Ss from the AT&T stores. That makes a lotta sense...not.

What's the deal?

What is your location?  It's known that in a few specific areas, the Galaxy S II was not sold in stores (but you can order it online).  I believe those areas happened to be AT&T's only 5 LTE service areas.

Message 2 of 8
Scholar

And northern CA. I just got mine from Best Buy. Much better service and warrenty coverage anyway plus awsome buy back program. I will get almost $100 of what spent when I get a new phone in 2 years.

Message 3 of 8
Guru

As I mentioned in another post, ATT is supposed to release the Samsung Captivate Glide, with QWERTY keyboard very shortly. I was happy with my original HTC Tilt, but it (and its replacement) finally hit the graveyard. On the ATT/ HTC forum, someone showed the link, that listed the ATT phones coming out in a couple of weeks or so.

Message 4 of 8

tgj1945 wroteSmiley Surprisedn the ATT/ HTC forum, someone showed the link, that listed the ATT phones coming out in a couple of weeks or so.

Link?

Message 5 of 8
Guru

Message 6 of 8
Guru

Message 7 of 8
Master

Do you guys think that the Samsung Captivate Glide is really something to look forward to? Personally, I don't - I love my original Captivate and I intend on keeping it until it dies.

I'm also not a very big fan of slide-out keyboards. They add bulk to the phone and I am so much faster at typing on touchscreen keyboards. This will definitely be appealing to users who would like a nice Android phone with a slide-out keyboard, though...considering AT&T's lineup consists of only one or not even one...

Cat Happy Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 Cat Happy

Message 8 of 8
Share this topic
Announcements

iPhone 8 and 8 Plus is Here! Learn What’s New and How to Order

The Apple Watch Series 3 is Here! Learn how to have the freedom to go with just your watch!

The iPhone X (10) is on it's way!

Additional Support