No Samsung smartphones AT ALL now AT&T store!?

Scholar

No Samsung smartphones AT ALL now AT&T store!?

I just returned a HTC Inspire and was stoked about the Galaxy S after reading about it online. But they have NONE. No Samsung smartphones at all. Guy says they're gonna come out with a better one running on LTE in a few weeks, so they pulled all the Galaxy Ss from the AT&T stores. That makes a lotta sense...not.

What's the deal?

Message 1 of 8

Re: No Samsung smartphones AT ALL now AT&T store!?

12Chris34 wrote:

I just returned a HTC Inspire and was stoked about the Galaxy S after reading about it online. But they have NONE. No Samsung smartphones at all. Guy says they're gonna come out with a better one running on LTE in a few weeks, so they pulled all the Galaxy Ss from the AT&T stores. That makes a lotta sense...not.

What's the deal?

What is your location?  It's known that in a few specific areas, the Galaxy S II was not sold in stores (but you can order it online).  I believe those areas happened to be AT&T's only 5 LTE service areas.

Message 2 of 8
Scholar

And northern CA. I just got mine from Best Buy. Much better service and warrenty coverage anyway plus awsome buy back program. I will get almost $100 of what spent when I get a new phone in 2 years.

Message 3 of 8
Guru

As I mentioned in another post, ATT is supposed to release the Samsung Captivate Glide, with QWERTY keyboard very shortly. I was happy with my original HTC Tilt, but it (and its replacement) finally hit the graveyard. On the ATT/ HTC forum, someone showed the link, that listed the ATT phones coming out in a couple of weeks or so.

Message 4 of 8

tgj1945 wroteSmiley Surprisedn the ATT/ HTC forum, someone showed the link, that listed the ATT phones coming out in a couple of weeks or so.

Link?

Message 5 of 8
Guru

Message 6 of 8
Guru

Message 7 of 8
Highlighted
Master

Do you guys think that the Samsung Captivate Glide is really something to look forward to? Personally, I don't - I love my original Captivate and I intend on keeping it until it dies.

I'm also not a very big fan of slide-out keyboards. They add bulk to the phone and I am so much faster at typing on touchscreen keyboards. This will definitely be appealing to users who would like a nice Android phone with a slide-out keyboard, though...considering AT&T's lineup consists of only one or not even one...

Cat Happy Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 Cat Happy

Message 8 of 8
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?

Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

Additional Support