Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Apr 7, 2012
5:59:40 PM
No Call blocking on LTE Devices?

Okay, forget the "Child" concept here...

I just ported my wife's and my numbers from Sprint where I was able to add numbers to a "Block" list for any device on my account at no charge.

Questions:

1: Wy is Smart Limits/Controls not available for LTE devices?

2: Why is there not some other method for adding incoming numbers to a "Block List"?

3: Is there a plan to bring either of these features to LTE devices?

4: Is there any way that I am not aware of the perform call blocking on incoming SPAM calls?

When a customer is actually willing to pay $5 dollars for something that is free on another carrier but is limited by AT&T because they are using the "Newest" network technology available on the AT&T network I think there is a fundamental problem.

Please provide your customers with this basic function.

Thanks.

Okay, forget the "Child" concept here...

I just ported my wife's and my numbers from Sprint where I was able to add numbers to a "Block" list for any device on my account at no charge.

Questions:

1: Wy is Smart Limits/Controls not available for LTE devices?

2: Why is there not some other method for adding incoming numbers to a "Block List"?

3: Is there a plan to bring either of these features to LTE devices?

4: Is there any way that I am not aware of the perform call blocking on incoming SPAM calls?

When a customer is actually willing to pay $5 dollars for something that is free on another carrier but is limited by AT&T because they are using the "Newest" network technology available on the AT&T network I think there is a fundamental problem.

Please provide your customers with this basic function.

Thanks.

No Call blocking on LTE Devices?

3 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(3)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 14, 2012 5:07:52 PM
(0)
Contributor
yes i agree
yes i agree

Re: No Call blocking on LTE Devices?

2 of 4 (2,290 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 18, 2012 2:50:14 PM
(0)
Former Community Manager

Thanks for the feedback, I appreciate you taking the time. 

I'll make sure this gets to the Smart Controls folks. 

--------------

As of May 1st, I am no longer serving as the Community Manager for AT&T. This account will no longer be able to accept private messages. If you have an account related issue, please send a private message to ATTCustomerCare.

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Thanks for the feedback, I appreciate you taking the time. 

I'll make sure this gets to the Smart Controls folks. 

--------------

As of May 1st, I am no longer serving as the Community Manager for AT&T. This account will no longer be able to accept private messages. If you have an account related issue, please send a private message to ATTCustomerCare.

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

3 of 4 (2,223 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 19, 2012 9:31:58 AM
(0)
Former Community Manager
Moved for better exposure
--------------

4 of 4 (2,198 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments