No Call blocking on LTE Devices?

Highlighted
Tutor

No Call blocking on LTE Devices?

Okay, forget the "Child" concept here...

I just ported my wife's and my numbers from Sprint where I was able to add numbers to a "Block" list for any device on my account at no charge.

Questions:

1: Wy is Smart Limits/Controls not available for LTE devices?

2: Why is there not some other method for adding incoming numbers to a "Block List"?

3: Is there a plan to bring either of these features to LTE devices?

4: Is there any way that I am not aware of the perform call blocking on incoming SPAM calls?

When a customer is actually willing to pay $5 dollars for something that is free on another carrier but is limited by AT&T because they are using the "Newest" network technology available on the AT&T network I think there is a fundamental problem.

Please provide your customers with this basic function.

Thanks.

Message 1 of 4
Contributor

Re: No Call blocking on LTE Devices?

yes i agree
Message 2 of 4
Former Community Manager

Thanks for the feedback, I appreciate you taking the time. 

I'll make sure this gets to the Smart Controls folks. 

--------------

As of May 1st, I am no longer serving as the Community Manager for AT&T. This account will no longer be able to accept private messages.

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
Message 3 of 4
Former Community Manager
Moved:

Message 4 of 4
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?

Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

Additional Support