New wireless number

Contributor

New wireless number

Hi, I am from south america and I went home for 3 months and stoped refilling my phone. They cancel my account but now I need a new wireless number. How much does it cost to get just the sim card? Can I still use my old phone? Thanks!

Message 1 of 2
Highlighted
Master

Re: New wireless number

caritozro wrote:

Hi, I am from south america and I went home for 3 months and stoped refilling my phone. They cancel my account but now I need a new wireless number. How much does it cost to get just the sim card? Can I still use my old phone? Thanks!

The cost of a new prepaid SIM will vary depending on where you're looking to purchase it from.

You can get them as cheap as $3.77 from select sellers on eBay. I've personally purchased three of them from there and they all work great. Each SIM would be unactivated and brand-new, so there's no need to worry about whether it will work correctly or not.

Second, you can purchase one at an AT&T corporate store for a fee of $25, but if you add money to the new account in-store, they just may waive the cost of the SIM and it would otherwise be free. Smiley Happy

Cat Happy Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 Cat Happy

Message 2 of 2
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?

Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

Additional Support