Helpful Links

New wireless number

Contributor

New wireless number

Hi, I am from south america and I went home for 3 months and stoped refilling my phone. They cancel my account but now I need a new wireless number. How much does it cost to get just the sim card? Can I still use my old phone? Thanks!

Message 1 of 2
Highlighted
Master

Re: New wireless number

caritozro wrote:

Hi, I am from south america and I went home for 3 months and stoped refilling my phone. They cancel my account but now I need a new wireless number. How much does it cost to get just the sim card? Can I still use my old phone? Thanks!

The cost of a new prepaid SIM will vary depending on where you're looking to purchase it from.

You can get them as cheap as $3.77 from select sellers on eBay. I've personally purchased three of them from there and they all work great. Each SIM would be unactivated and brand-new, so there's no need to worry about whether it will work correctly or not.

Second, you can purchase one at an AT&T corporate store for a fee of $25, but if you add money to the new account in-store, they just may waive the cost of the SIM and it would otherwise be free. Smiley Happy

Cat Happy Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 Cat Happy

Message 2 of 2
Share this topic
Announcements

Find out how to track your iPhone's delivery!

Have questions about International Plans? Get the answers on Wed. 10/25 at Hello World: International Plans, from 1-4pm ET / 10am-1pm PT!

Let us help you upgrade and activate your device!

Additional Support