Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Oct 29, 2011
10:18:35 AM
New to AT& T

I ordered a new Iphone on 10/18 and set up to transfer my account from Verizon. I've never had an iphone before. My phone is still showing it is back ordered-which I pretty much expected-but any chance they may be sent out earlier than the 21-28 days?

Thanks so much!!

I ordered a new Iphone on 10/18 and set up to transfer my account from Verizon. I've never had an iphone before. My phone is still showing it is back ordered-which I pretty much expected-but any chance they may be sent out earlier than the 21-28 days?

Thanks so much!!

New to AT& T

3 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(3)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 29, 2011 10:51:02 AM
(0)
Guru
Unfortunately no one here is going to be able to answer that for you.
Unfortunately no one here is going to be able to answer that for you.

Re: New to AT& T

2 of 4 (152 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 29, 2011 10:58:28 AM
(0)
Professor
It can be any time. I got my iPhone 4s from the apple store 10/15/11. I did not waste my time on a pre order!! Some people have reported their new iPhone has shipped and some has posted still on back order.

It will come sooner or later. You will like the iPhone?, be patient and it will show up
It can be any time. I got my iPhone 4s from the apple store 10/15/11. I did not waste my time on a pre order!! Some people have reported their new iPhone has shipped and some has posted still on back order.

It will come sooner or later. You will like the iPhone?, be patient and it will show up
hello!!!

3 of 4 (148 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 29, 2011 12:31:34 PM
(0)
Tutor

ThanksSmiley Happy

ThanksSmiley Happy