New to AT&T and iPhones and have some questions.

Contributor

New to AT&T and iPhones and have some questions.

First, if I turn off Paper Billing, will I have the options to get my  bills e-mailed to me?

Second, I have the AT&T iPhone App to monitor my account usage, whether it be calls or data. I have the 2GB data plan for both the phones on my contract as well. The minutes for phone calls show up... But I never see any data useage being reported. My boyfriend has been streaming a lot of youtube videos and still, it hasn't reported any data usage on the app... WHat's going on? 

Message 1 of 2 (160 Views)
ACE - Expert

Re: New to AT&T and iPhones and have some questions.

AT&T does not email the bills, They will email you to tell you that your bill is ready and can be found on the Online Account Manager.

There have been many complaints about data usage not showing on your account. It is usually with new accounts that data usage doesn't show until after first billing period.

This is a user to user forum. I am a user, just like almost everyone else on the site.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 2 (141 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.