New prepaid data plan - My options

Highlighted
Mentor

New prepaid data plan - My options

OK so no more complaining about ATT, it is what it is, but the new ATT $30pm plan is too much for me.

Below are the comparisons/options for the cheapest plans including data I have read so far:

ATT  - $30pm for 50MB
TMobile  - $30pm for 30MB
H2O (use ATT Network) - $25pm for 80MB

From reading around it appears there are other phone providers like H2O who use the ATT network.
Does anyone know who they are and if they're ok / any good?.
I am assuming as theyre using ATT's network the coverage/service would be the same.

Message 1 of 3
pl1
Mentor

Re: New prepaid data plan - My options

malik007 wrote:

OK so no more complaining about ATT, it is what it is, but the new ATT $30pm plan is too much for me.

Below are the comparisons/options for the cheapest plans including data I have read so far:

ATT  - $30pm for 50MB

From reading around it appears there are other phone providers like H2O who use the ATT network.
I am assuming as theyre using ATT's network the coverage/service would be the same.

New subs to T-Mobile can get unlimited data and text with 100 min talk for $30/mo.

Or, .10/min and switch to the daily $2/$3 unlimited plan when needed. 

Message 2 of 3

Re: New prepaid data plan - My options

pl1 wrote:

malik007 wrote:

ATT  - $30pm for 50MB

New subs to T-Mobile can get unlimited data and text with 100 min talk for $30/mo.

Or, .10/min and switch to the daily $2/$3 unlimited plan when needed. 

I am a former GoPhone user.  I have not tried H20 yet, but I am using Airvoice, which also works on the AT&T network.   I purchased an Airvoice SIM on Ebay for about $1.50.  I activated it online and put $10 on the account.  I put the SIM in my Pantech Link, which was the phone that I had been using on GoPhone.  I had to call Airvoice customer service to have them send downloads to my phone, so I could use data on their service.  The take a $1 fee each month.  I am able to use data, but it is expensive......33cents/mb.  Their customer service is excellent.  Yes, they are using the AT&T network and the coverage is exactly the same as with GoPhone.  

Message 3 of 3
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?

Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

Additional Support