Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Feb 2, 2012
10:26:48 AM
View profile
New login process for getting into my accounts to make payment :-(

Dear Customer Rep,

If you are trying to get me to switch my AT&T services which are many, to another company your are doing an awesome job! Today I noticed my link to which I have always paid my cell phone bill through has changed. I previously was able to select which account I was trying to access (wireless, internet, landlines, or cable) then I knew which id/ login information I was supposed to use. I have all of my AT&T accounts separate, meaning each has it's own billing and login information unique to that account. I would appreciate that option being added back to my account login area so I can get to the account to which I am trying to access to make a payment.

I seem to be running into more problems trying to access my accounts every time AT&T decides to try and make my life easier. Guess what your not making my life easier your ticking me off. What should have took me a total of ten minutes from start to finish to review and pay my bill, has wasted 2 hours plus of my time this morning. Between my cell phone service, my land line and my internet services, I seem to be spending more and more time on the phone trying to get into my accounts or have my services repaired then I am getting other things done. As a long time customer I'm extremely disappointed in the way AT&T has been able to take care of these issues. There are to many sub parts to try and deal with. I am tired of playing the please wait while I transfer you here to see if we can help you game. The more time I have to spend wasting my time trying to do these things the more I consider switching to another company. Please take my request into consideration as I'm sure that I am not the only irritated customer running into this problem. Thank you for your time.   

Dear Customer Rep,

If you are trying to get me to switch my AT&T services which are many, to another company your are doing an awesome job! Today I noticed my link to which I have always paid my cell phone bill through has changed. I previously was able to select which account I was trying to access (wireless, internet, landlines, or cable) then I knew which id/ login information I was supposed to use. I have all of my AT&T accounts separate, meaning each has it's own billing and login information unique to that account. I would appreciate that option being added back to my account login area so I can get to the account to which I am trying to access to make a payment.

I seem to be running into more problems trying to access my accounts every time AT&T decides to try and make my life easier. Guess what your not making my life easier your ticking me off. What should have took me a total of ten minutes from start to finish to review and pay my bill, has wasted 2 hours plus of my time this morning. Between my cell phone service, my land line and my internet services, I seem to be spending more and more time on the phone trying to get into my accounts or have my services repaired then I am getting other things done. As a long time customer I'm extremely disappointed in the way AT&T has been able to take care of these issues. There are to many sub parts to try and deal with. I am tired of playing the please wait while I transfer you here to see if we can help you game. The more time I have to spend wasting my time trying to do these things the more I consider switching to another company. Please take my request into consideration as I'm sure that I am not the only irritated customer running into this problem. Thank you for your time.   

New login process for getting into my accounts to make payment :-(

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 2, 2012 10:32:05 AM
(0)
Former Community Manager

I'm sorry you're having trouble logging into your account. 

In order to login to each account, you only need to type your login as you did before. You no longer have to select the service from a drop down menu as the site knows where to take you based on your login. 

If you want to login to your wireless account, use your wireless account login or; if you want to login to your U-Verse account, use your U-Verse login. 

I hope this helps, but please let us know if you continue to have a problem accessing your accounts. 

--------------

As of May 1st, I am no longer serving as the Community Manager for AT&T. This account will no longer be able to accept private messages. If you have an account related issue, please send a private message to ATTCustomerCare.

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

I'm sorry you're having trouble logging into your account. 

In order to login to each account, you only need to type your login as you did before. You no longer have to select the service from a drop down menu as the site knows where to take you based on your login. 

If you want to login to your wireless account, use your wireless account login or; if you want to login to your U-Verse account, use your U-Verse login. 

I hope this helps, but please let us know if you continue to have a problem accessing your accounts. 

--------------

As of May 1st, I am no longer serving as the Community Manager for AT&T. This account will no longer be able to accept private messages. If you have an account related issue, please send a private message to ATTCustomerCare.

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: New login process for getting into my accounts to make payment :-(

2 of 3 (1,511 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 2, 2012 6:49:34 PM
(0)
Employee

You should be able to log in with your wireless of home phone number and password to get into those accounts, and your Uverse email to get into your Uverse account. 

When you register for an AT&T Access ID, you will be able to have a single username and password that you can use to manage all of your accounts. 

You should be able to log in with your wireless of home phone number and password to get into those accounts, and your Uverse email to get into your Uverse account. 

When you register for an AT&T Access ID, you will be able to have a single username and password that you can use to manage all of your accounts. 

*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: New login process for getting into my accounts to make payment :-(

3 of 3 (1,491 Views)