New icons on Tilt 2 and a rearrange of Home screen icon placements?

Teacher

New icons on Tilt 2 and a rearrange of Home screen icon placements?

I'm pretty sure I'm the only one in the world still running a Windows Mobile 6.5 phone, but whatever, here goes: I powered it off today to give it a quick charge in the car on my way to the gym, then I powered it on after I parked. After the usual 2.5 minutes of boot time I noticed nothing unusual with my Today page. Later, when I clicked my Home button, I noticed all new icons and they were out of order. I checked most of my native apps to see if anything else has changed, but everything else looks as it was. I'll be switching to Verizon as soon as their HTC Thunderbolt is released, so keep your flames to a minimum.

Message 1 of 3 (633 Views)

Re: New icons on Tilt 2 and a rearrange of Home screen icon placements?

Do you have any after-market apps for your today screen, such as Cookies Home Tab for example?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Samsung Galaxy Note 3
Prev. devices: SGS, Note 2, SGS3, Galaxy Nexus, T-Mobile, G2x, iPhone4, HTC HD2, HTC Fuze, HTC StarTrek, BB Bold
Message 2 of 3 (586 Views)
Highlighted
Teacher

Re: New icons on Tilt 2 and a rearrange of Home screen icon placements?

I do have an after market app for my Today screen called Home Screen Plus. My Today screen didn't change, my Home screen changed. That's the screen that appears when pressing the Windows key. When you press the End key a few times, it takes you to the Today screen.

Message 3 of 3 (560 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.