Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Sep 27, 2011
9:16:58 AM
View profile
New iPhone- AT&T premier site for pre-order?

quick question for AT&T business customers:

In the past when new iphone(3.3GS.4) was lanch for preorder on apple website, was that new iphone available on AT&T Premier website for preorder at same day and time as apple website?

i have business account with AT&T so i can't preorder from Apple web site. 

Please let me know if you know the true answer.

Thank you

quick question for AT&T business customers:

In the past when new iphone(3.3GS.4) was lanch for preorder on apple website, was that new iphone available on AT&T Premier website for preorder at same day and time as apple website?

i have business account with AT&T so i can't preorder from Apple web site. 

Please let me know if you know the true answer.

Thank you

New iPhone- AT&T premier site for pre-order?

4 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(4)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 27, 2011 11:22:18 AM
(0)
Master
I would expect pre-orders to start at the same time for Apple, ATT and Verizon. I have a FAN discount and have ordered from Apple in the past so I am not sure why you cannot order from Apple that it must be from the premier site?

Maybe others can shed some light.

For service or support questions including existing order status, call:
Customer Support: 1-800-331-0500

Information on iPhone unlocking can be found here by copying this link into your browser:
https://www.att.com/deviceunlock/client/en_US/
I would expect pre-orders to start at the same time for Apple, ATT and Verizon. I have a FAN discount and have ordered from Apple in the past so I am not sure why you cannot order from Apple that it must be from the premier site?

Maybe others can shed some light.

For service or support questions including existing order status, call:
Customer Support: 1-800-331-0500

Information on iPhone unlocking can be found here by copying this link into your browser:
https://www.att.com/deviceunlock/client/en_US/
Posted from my iPhone _____________________________ For service or support questions including existing order status, call: Customer Support: 1-800-331-0500 Information on iPhone unlocking can be found here by copying this link into your browser: https://www.att.com/deviceunlock/client/en_US/

Re: New iPhone- AT&T premier site for pre-order?

2 of 5 (3,272 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 27, 2011 11:32:20 AM
(0)
Contributor

I can't order from apple because I am on company account. and apple does not process ATT business customer on there website.

If you have Fan discount on your personal account then you can order from apple without any problem.

Thanks

I can't order from apple because I am on company account. and apple does not process ATT business customer on there website.

If you have Fan discount on your personal account then you can order from apple without any problem.

Thanks

3 of 5 (3,269 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 27, 2011 1:30:38 PM
(0)
Professor
I preordered my iPhone 4 via the Premier web site. It was available starting the same time as it was on Apple and the regular ATT web site.
I preordered my iPhone 4 via the Premier web site. It was available starting the same time as it was on Apple and the regular ATT web site.

4 of 5 (3,246 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 27, 2011 8:18:34 PM
(0)
Master
I think all that you would need to do in order to purchase the iPhone from Apple would be to provide them with your FAN number. My Hospital has a FAN account with AT&T and I am able to upgrade from Apple or AT&T.
I think all that you would need to do in order to purchase the iPhone from Apple would be to provide them with your FAN number. My Hospital has a FAN account with AT&T and I am able to upgrade from Apple or AT&T.

5 of 5 (3,163 Views)