New here

Contributor

New here

I'm new here - both to this forum, and to AT&T.  We had a different service before we moved.

Does anybody have any experience with the data calculator?  I need to "limit myself" there, I think - too many Scrabble games!  How accurate is it?  I'm trying to figure out if the basic data plan is really going to work for me.  Based on the data calculator, it should....but "will" and "should" can be way far apart. 

Nervous abuot it.

Message 1 of 2 (587 Views)
Master

Re: New here

The data calculator is just an estimate that can easily vary due to personal usage habits.  So take it with a grain of salt.

I generally recommend in starting out with the highest data plan available.  After a month or two you can see how your usage has been.  If you have been using a small amount and a lower plan will meet your needs you can then change plans (there is no cost in changing data plans and it doesn't change your current contract).  This way you don't have to worry about overages.

Message 2 of 2 (562 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.