Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Mar 28, 2012
5:59:42 AM
View profile
New avail won't connect to a mobile network
I recently purchased an Avail smartphone and I'm having trouble connecting to the net outside of my home. I have the $50 a month unlimited package. The phone connects to the web when on wi-fi, but when I turn that off I get a message that says "Network error, please check the network". How can I fix this?
I recently purchased an Avail smartphone and I'm having trouble connecting to the net outside of my home. I have the $50 a month unlimited package. The phone connects to the web when on wi-fi, but when I turn that off I get a message that says "Network error, please check the network". How can I fix this?

New avail won't connect to a mobile network

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 2, 2012 7:20:39 AM
(0)
Scholar
Edited by hnzw_rui on Apr 2, 2012 at 7:21:02 AM

The unlimited data on the $50 plan doesn't work for smartphones. You need to subscribe to one of the data feature packages ($5/10MB, $15/100MB, $25/500MB). I suggest you don't even bother with the $5/10MB package. It'll be gone within one day with barely any use. It's really only useful as a top-up.

The unlimited data on the $50 plan doesn't work for smartphones. You need to subscribe to one of the data feature packages ($5/10MB, $15/100MB, $25/500MB). I suggest you don't even bother with the $5/10MB package. It'll be gone within one day with barely any use. It's really only useful as a top-up.

Re: New avail won't connect to a mobile network

[ Edited ]
2 of 2 (279 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments