Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Feb 13, 2012
7:25:49 AM
View profile
New account registration from abroad where verify SMS is not receivable

Dear AT&T,
I'm trying to register my prepaid card to top it up from the web, but I'm currently abroad, so I cannot receive the confirmation text (as my phone cannot connect to any network available). Is there any workaround to have a working web account?

Best regards,

Endre

Dear AT&T,
I'm trying to register my prepaid card to top it up from the web, but I'm currently abroad, so I cannot receive the confirmation text (as my phone cannot connect to any network available). Is there any workaround to have a working web account?

Best regards,

Endre

New account registration from abroad where verify SMS is not receivable

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 14, 2012 7:28:59 AM
(0)
Former Community Manager

You'll need to be in an area where the phone is in service to completely process that transaction. 

--------------

As of May 1st, I am no longer serving as the Community Manager for AT&T. This account will no longer be able to accept private messages. If you have an account related issue, please send a private message to ATTCustomerCare.

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

You'll need to be in an area where the phone is in service to completely process that transaction. 

--------------

As of May 1st, I am no longer serving as the Community Manager for AT&T. This account will no longer be able to accept private messages. If you have an account related issue, please send a private message to ATTCustomerCare.

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: New account registration from abroad where verify SMS is not receivable

2 of 2 (1,058 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments