Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Jan 1, 2010
8:31:55 AM
View profile
New Themes are not installing on my Tilt 2
I have downloaded a few themes to use on my tilt 2.  I copy the .tsk file to the windows folder then I go to the setting>home and click on the theme I want to use click ok then X out.  After doing this my theme doesn't show up but an ugly green one does in its place.  Why won't my themes work on my tilt 2?
I have downloaded a few themes to use on my tilt 2.  I copy the .tsk file to the windows folder then I go to the setting>home and click on the theme I want to use click ok then X out.  After doing this my theme doesn't show up but an ugly green one does in its place.  Why won't my themes work on my tilt 2?

New Themes are not installing on my Tilt 2

3 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(3)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 1, 2010 10:17:51 AM
(0)
Guru
go to "Today" screen - make sure that Touch Flo 3d is unchecked and then go to themes
go to "Today" screen - make sure that Touch Flo 3d is unchecked and then go to themes

Re: New Themes are not installing on my Tilt 2

2 of 4 (1,723 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 2, 2010 2:57:20 PM
(0)
Teacher
I disabled the TF3D and then went to apply my themes and they still were not applied.  I keep getting that ugly green.  Please help?
I disabled the TF3D and then went to apply my themes and they still were not applied.  I keep getting that ugly green.  Please help?

3 of 4 (1,671 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 4, 2010 6:06:03 AM
(0)
ACE - Professor
Are you sure the theme is a Windows Mobile 6.5 theme, and not for an older version of WM?
Are you sure the theme is a Windows Mobile 6.5 theme, and not for an older version of WM?
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

4 of 4 (1,609 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments