Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forums

Posted Dec 8, 2011
4:45:41 PM
View profile
New Samsung Focus Flash?
I just heard on the radio a short time ago about an AT&T promotion offering the new "Samsung Focus Flash". When did this phone come out, and is it similar to the new Focus S?

It appears that Samsung has been really friendly with AT&T lately; with the release of two hit Android phones (Galaxy S II and Skyrocket) and now two WP7 smartphones. What a nice variety to choose from.

Cat Happy Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 Cat Happy

I just heard on the radio a short time ago about an AT&T promotion offering the new "Samsung Focus Flash". When did this phone come out, and is it similar to the new Focus S?

It appears that Samsung has been really friendly with AT&T lately; with the release of two hit Android phones (Galaxy S II and Skyrocket) and now two WP7 smartphones. What a nice variety to choose from.

:cathappy: Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 :cathappy:

Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

New Samsung Focus Flash?

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 8, 2011 5:24:31 PM
(0)
Master

IIRC, Focus Flash was released the same time as Focus S weeks ago. Focus S is basically a WP7 version of Galaxy S2. Focus Flash is a low end version of Focus S.

IIRC, Focus Flash was released the same time as Focus S weeks ago. Focus S is basically a WP7 version of Galaxy S2. Focus Flash is a low end version of Focus S.

Re: New Samsung Focus Flash?

2 of 3 (465 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 8, 2011 6:22:36 PM
(0)
ACE - Master
Huh. Interesting. I did not know that the Flash even existed until today.

For what's it's marketed as, it better have flash for the camera! Smiley Wink

Cat Happy Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 Cat Happy

Huh. Interesting. I did not know that the Flash even existed until today.

For what's it's marketed as, it better have flash for the camera! Smiley Wink

:cathappy: Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 :cathappy:

Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: New Samsung Focus Flash?

3 of 3 (456 Views)