New Reveal submerged in water

Contributor

New Reveal submerged in water

My son hadn't had his brand new Reveal when he got in the lake with his phone in his pocket.  His phone will turn on and light up, but we cannot see anything on the screen.  Is it possible to have the screen replaced?

Message 1 of 4 (1,167 Views)
Master

Re: New Reveal submerged in water

wbwjcmichael wrote:

My son hadn't had his brand new Reveal when he got in the lake with his phone in his pocket.  His phone will turn on and light up, but we cannot see anything on the screen.  Is it possible to have the screen replaced?

You state that your son's Pantech Reveal is BRAND NEW. What would be easier than getting a screen replacement would be to exchange the water-damaged one for a new one, as long as you're in your 30-day return policy. Smiley Happy

Cat Happy Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 Cat Happy

Message 2 of 4 (1,153 Views)
Mentor

That policy does not include water damage.  There is a thing under the battery that changes color when it gets wet, and if it does change, then that 30 return is null and void.

Message 3 of 4 (849 Views)
Master

muffinb wrote:

That policy does not include water damage.  There is a thing under the battery that changes color when it gets wet, and if it does change, then that 30 return is null and void.

Whoops. My mistake.

Cat Happy Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 Cat Happy

Message 4 of 4 (844 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.

Additional Support