Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Jun 19, 2010
3:52:06 PM
View profile
New Reveal submerged in water

My son hadn't had his brand new Reveal when he got in the lake with his phone in his pocket.  His phone will turn on and light up, but we cannot see anything on the screen.  Is it possible to have the screen replaced?

My son hadn't had his brand new Reveal when he got in the lake with his phone in his pocket.  His phone will turn on and light up, but we cannot see anything on the screen.  Is it possible to have the screen replaced?

New Reveal submerged in water

3 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(3)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 19, 2010 7:11:00 PM
(0)
ACE - Master

wbwjcmichael wrote:

You state that your son's Pantech Reveal is BRAND NEW. What would be easier than getting a screen replacement would be to exchange the water-damaged one for a new one, as long as you're in your 30-day return policy. Smiley Happy

Cat Happy Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 Cat Happy

wbwjcmichael wrote:

You state that your son's Pantech Reveal is BRAND NEW. What would be easier than getting a screen replacement would be to exchange the water-damaged one for a new one, as long as you're in your 30-day return policy. Smiley Happy

:cathappy: Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 :cathappy:

Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: New Reveal submerged in water

2 of 4 (1,146 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 8, 2010 4:02:15 PM
(0)
Mentor

That policy does not include water damage.  There is a thing under the battery that changes color when it gets wet, and if it does change, then that 30 return is null and void.

That policy does not include water damage.  There is a thing under the battery that changes color when it gets wet, and if it does change, then that 30 return is null and void.

3 of 4 (842 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 8, 2010 4:33:34 PM
(0)
ACE - Master

muffinb wrote:

Whoops. My mistake.

Cat Happy Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 Cat Happy

muffinb wrote:

Whoops. My mistake.

:cathappy: Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 :cathappy:

Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

4 of 4 (837 Views)