Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Apr 4, 2012
3:14:53 PM
New Phone Eligibility

I'm eligible for a new phone and I was wondering whether the new phone's 2yr contract stacks upon my current contract that's about to expire in a few months?

And how does this affect the contract of my lines I have?

I'm eligible for a new phone and I was wondering whether the new phone's 2yr contract stacks upon my current contract that's about to expire in a few months?

And how does this affect the contract of my lines I have?

New Phone Eligibility

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 4, 2012 3:56:03 PM
(0)
ACE - Master
The new 2 year contract starts from the day you get the new phone, the old contract will be gone.
Each phone has its own contract. Renewal of a contract on 1 line has no effect on any other contracts.
This is a user to user forum. I am a user, just like almost everyone else on the site.
The new 2 year contract starts from the day you get the new phone, the old contract will be gone.
Each phone has its own contract. Renewal of a contract on 1 line has no effect on any other contracts.
This is a user to user forum. I am a user, just like almost everyone else on the site.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: New Phone Eligibility

2 of 2 (615 Views)