New Online Bill Summary in PDF is a TERRIBLE format - AT&T, please go back to the previous format

Contributor

New Online Bill Summary in PDF is a TERRIBLE format - AT&T, please go back to the previous format

Although another Forum entry, the title was on manipulation.

I wanted to start a new thread on the fact that it is a terrible format.

This new format is hard to read, and very confusing.

Calling an AT&T representative, they are also having difficulty viewing the new format.

NET:  AT&T, you must move this back to the old format to keep your customers happy.   Is anyone with any level of power reading this?  Seriously I will use this change and your response as a factor on whether to stay with AT&T in the future.

Please reply for all your customers to see...

Message 1 of 2 (1,406 Views)
Former Community Manager

Re: New Online Bill Summary in PDF is a TERRIBLE format - AT&T, please go back to the previous f

Hi dannevade - I'm sorry the new format is giving you such trouble. We do appreciate your feedback and I will make sure it gets to the right team. 

It's important for us to hear why you have to say about changes we make so we can ensure we're doing the best thing for our customers as a whole. 

--------------

As of May 1st, I am no longer serving as the Community Manager for AT&T. This account will no longer be able to accept private messages.

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 2 (1,312 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.