Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Dec 15, 2011
7:50:00 PM
View profile
New GoPhone order

I have just ordered a GoPhone online & overlooked that they put the $50 Unlimited Monthly plan on me.

When I recieve my GoPhone & before I activate it, will I be able to change the plan?

I have just ordered a GoPhone online & overlooked that they put the $50 Unlimited Monthly plan on me.

When I recieve my GoPhone & before I activate it, will I be able to change the plan?

New GoPhone order

4 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(4)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 15, 2011 8:55:02 PM
(0)
Professor

jefrinazri wrote:

I would think so. Were you charged for the $50 unlimited plan?

jefrinazri wrote:

I would think so. Were you charged for the $50 unlimited plan?

Re: New GoPhone order

2 of 5 (241 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 16, 2011 3:37:42 AM
(0)
Contributor

No, I was not. I was only charged for the phone on the total charge, but at the side it showed '$50 unlimited plan'.

No, I was not. I was only charged for the phone on the total charge, but at the side it showed '$50 unlimited plan'.

3 of 5 (235 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 16, 2011 9:23:42 PM
(0)
Professor
Good luck.
Good luck.

4 of 5 (212 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 18, 2011 4:23:26 PM
(0)
ACE - Master
You will be able to change your rate plan AFTER you receive the new phone. You can do this by calling 611.

Cat Happy Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 Cat Happy

You will be able to change your rate plan AFTER you receive the new phone. You can do this by calling 611.

:cathappy: Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 :cathappy:

Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

5 of 5 (189 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments