New Go Phone Account w/Blackberry Torch, Voicemail, Call Waiting, Call Forwarding the same?

Contributor

New Go Phone Account w/Blackberry Torch, Voicemail, Call Waiting, Call Forwarding the same?

I just switched from a plan to a go phone $50 unlimited on my Blackberry Torch 9800 I've had for a year and a half.  Can I use my voicemail like I always do as it says it's one of my features but I don't understand.  Will I be charged for using my voicemail, call waiting and call forwarding and if so how do I turn it off?  I already turned 'out call notificatons' OFF..which I don't even know what that is.  Please help.  I've tried calling 611 with no help.  Thank you so much as I don't want to do anything wrong with my plan and don't want to add a data feature.  Thank you, Community!  I'm new so excuse while I learn.  What is out call notifications on or off, too, if I may add!  Thank u!!

Message 1 of 2 (1,512 Views)
Professor

Re: New Go Phone Account w/Blackberry Torch, Voicemail, Call Waiting, Call Forwarding the same?

[ Edited ]

Welcome to this forum. As far as I know, you can access the Internet and mobile e-mail if you have a prepaid data plan but you will have none of the Blackberry services.

Will anyone please add to this post?

Message 2 of 2 (1,493 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.