Helpful Links

New Go Phone Account w/Blackberry Torch, Voicemail, Call Waiting, Call Forwarding the same?

Highlighted
Contributor

New Go Phone Account w/Blackberry Torch, Voicemail, Call Waiting, Call Forwarding the same?

I just switched from a plan to a go phone $50 unlimited on my Blackberry Torch 9800 I've had for a year and a half.  Can I use my voicemail like I always do as it says it's one of my features but I don't understand.  Will I be charged for using my voicemail, call waiting and call forwarding and if so how do I turn it off?  I already turned 'out call notificatons' OFF..which I don't even know what that is.  Please help.  I've tried calling 611 with no help.  Thank you so much as I don't want to do anything wrong with my plan and don't want to add a data feature.  Thank you, Community!  I'm new so excuse while I learn.  What is out call notifications on or off, too, if I may add!  Thank u!!

Message 1 of 2
Professor

Re: New Go Phone Account w/Blackberry Torch, Voicemail, Call Waiting, Call Forwarding the same?

Welcome to this forum. As far as I know, you can access the Internet and mobile e-mail if you have a prepaid data plan but you will have none of the Blackberry services.

Will anyone please add to this post?

Message 2 of 2
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?

Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

Additional Support