New Billing Cycle but data plan has not renewed

Contributor

New Billing Cycle but data plan has not renewed

My billing cycle starts the on 2nd of each month. Our family's minutes renewed as expected, but my data for my iPhone hasn't. I was on a 2GB plan up until a couple of weeks ago when decided to upgrade to the 3GB plan. I had scheduled for it to begin on the 2nd of the month (didn't want to change my current billing cycle), but it hasn't started yet. Do minutes and data renew separately at the start of the billing cycle? Thanks.
Message 1 of 5 (2,694 Views)
Master

Re: New Billing Cycle but data plan has not renewed

They renew at the same time.  It may be that their system sees the change but cannot properly report it in the first month of the change.  I know I get that in the month of any plan change.  You can always call ATT and ask them to confirm that change for you.

For service or support questions including existing order status, call:
Customer Support: 1-800-331-0500

Information on iPhone unlocking can be found here by copying this link into your browser:
https://www.att.com/deviceunlock/client/en_US/
Message 2 of 5 (2,680 Views)
Employee

Data usage can be delayed up to 48 hours. That's probably the culprit
Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 3 of 5 (2,668 Views)
Master

Another poster today reported that there was some glitch and data was not reset with the new billing cycle.  Call ATT and have them check into it.  This may or may not be your issue too....

For service or support questions including existing order status, call:
Customer Support: 1-800-331-0500

Information on iPhone unlocking can be found here by copying this link into your browser:
https://www.att.com/deviceunlock/client/en_US/
Message 4 of 5 (2,665 Views)
Contributor

Thanks everyone I'll give them a call.
Message 5 of 5 (2,653 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.