Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Apr 25, 2011
7:50:05 AM
View profile
New Atrix - Texts Not Working

I bought a new Atrix phone, upgraded from an iPhone 3G. Texts are not working from the phone. They show as sent but the other phone never recieves them. The other phone is also a brand new Atrix but I've seen it recieve texts from other people.

I bought a new Atrix phone, upgraded from an iPhone 3G. Texts are not working from the phone. They show as sent but the other phone never recieves them. The other phone is also a brand new Atrix but I've seen it recieve texts from other people.

New Atrix - Texts Not Working

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 29, 2011 4:12:33 AM
(0)
Employee
make sure you still have the feature.
make sure you still have the feature.
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: New Atrix - Texts Not Working

2 of 3 (466 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 2, 2011 3:18:23 PM
(0)
Tutor

i ktbird7, I just posted this in the motorola forums, go to Settings< Data Manager<Data delivery, and make sure that Background data and Data enabled are checked in the selection check boxes, I had turned these off on both my wife's atrix and my Atrix, needless to say, she was getting MMS texts and wasn't able to D/L the pics, I had just  rechecked these options and now she is receiveing them,hope this helps ya, cya Smiley Happy

i ktbird7, I just posted this in the motorola forums, go to Settings< Data Manager<Data delivery, and make sure that Background data and Data enabled are checked in the selection check boxes, I had turned these off on both my wife's atrix and my Atrix, needless to say, she was getting MMS texts and wasn't able to D/L the pics, I had just  rechecked these options and now she is receiveing them,hope this helps ya, cya Smiley Happy

Re: New Atrix - Texts Not Working

3 of 3 (451 Views)