New A List plan

Scholar

New A List plan

I was thinking of upgrading my plan to get this until I called in & realized that on my 5 line family plan we only get 10 # to share among us. Not 5 each as we should since that is what individual lines get. I guess I'm posting this to see if anyone has upgraded their plan to get it(in my same situation with 5 lines) and been happy with this decision. For me it would be a twenty dollar diff in my plan.
Message 1 of 13 (306 Views)
Scholar

Re: New A List plan

I like it so far  its hard tell since it hasn't been probably 1-weeks ago
Message 2 of 13 (293 Views)
ACE - Expert

ddclark94 wrote:
I was thinking of upgrading my plan to get this until I called in & realized that on my 5 line family plan we only get 10 # to share among us. Not 5 each as we should since that is what individual lines get. I guess I'm posting this to see if anyone has upgraded their plan to get it(in my same situation with 5 lines) and been happy with this decision. For me it would be a twenty dollar diff in my plan.

If you are not going over your plan minutes, why would you spend and extra $20 per month just to save minutes?

This is a user to user forum. I am a user, just like almost everyone else on the site.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 3 of 13 (277 Views)
Mentor

kdfederer wrote:

ddclark94 wrote:

If you are not going over your plan minutes, why would you spend and extra $20 per month just to save minutes?

In my case I had to...we were on the 550 minute family plan and decided to add two more lines...the 550 minute plan only allows 3 lines, which is a good thing with that set amount of minutes that are shared.  I know we will never go over the minutes in our new plan...but we did get our 2 new lines added.  We shall see how this works out for us. Smiley Wink
Message 4 of 13 (271 Views)
Scholar

Well we are starting to go over it's been over the last 3 months, and our rollover is getting close to 1000 so I'm worried about the future. I guess it is a wait and see game.
Message 5 of 13 (264 Views)
Scholar

I'd love to see 5 numbers be available for the 700 minute family plan.
Message 6 of 13 (260 Views)
Scholar

You and me both!!!!!!

If your looking at&t think about how many people would switch over if that was available. Smiley Happy

Message 7 of 13 (252 Views)
Mentor

Clayshooter wrote:
I'd love to see 5 numbers be available for the 700 minute family plan.

amen!  it's so ridiculous to go from 550 to 700 to 1400!  just like it's $5/mo for 200 text and $15 for 1500.  can you do something in between, like 700 for $10?  or how about mobile to mobile free texting just like mobile to mobile minutes.

Message 8 of 13 (225 Views)
Master

I guess the best thing to do is upgrade the minute plan if you are at risk of overages. If not, stay where you are for now. And if your needs change you can upgrade. I currently have five lines on the 1400 plan. I'm using the "a-list" but already had 2,000 or more rollover minutes. But I consistently go over the 700 so I cant change my plan. I also removed the early nights and weekends minutes too. I would go to the 700 plan if there was five numbers for unlimited calling
Message 9 of 13 (205 Views)
Scholar

I have 'old' plan 1100 minutes and I have 1300 rollover minutes, so I plan to use them all and then switch to 1400 plan. Unfortunately they not offer A-list for 1100 plan
Message 10 of 13 (189 Views)
Master

will you get good use out of the ten numbers?

edangert wrote:
I have 'old' plan 1100 minutes and I have 1300 rollover minutes, so I plan to use them all and then switch to 1400 plan. Unfortunately they not offer A-list for 1100 plan

Message 11 of 13 (141 Views)
Scholar

Primerily I call a lot to ~10 numbers so all my minutes probably will go to rollover
Message 12 of 13 (130 Views)

We were on the 550 minute plan and some months would have 10-20 minutes left over and some months be 3-100 minutes over our plan... So I was glad to see the A-List but was upset that had to upgrade to 1400 minute plan and pay $40 more each month if I could have stayed on 550 and got A-List would have been great cause I would have added the 2 numbers that call me the most and eat up my minutes and then would have been fine....    So now on 1400 minutes and since added two friends numbers to A-List I will be lucky if I use 50 minutes of the 1400 each month so gonna end up by end of 12 month period having like over 10,000 rollover minutes I will never use....

Looked at T-Mobile's website and their MyFavs and they offer it to 400minute family plans..   So come on AT&T get with the program and treat ALL your customers equally... 

Message 13 of 13 (103 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.