Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Aug 2, 2011
2:51:25 PM
View profile
Network widgets?

I am new to the Inspire.  On the left most "homepage" there are several widgets/icons/buttons for "Airplane", "Bluetooth", and "Profile".  I think I may have accidentally deleted one or more others.  I think there was one for WiFi and maybe one other.  Does anyone know how to get those back?

Thanks.

I am new to the Inspire.  On the left most "homepage" there are several widgets/icons/buttons for "Airplane", "Bluetooth", and "Profile".  I think I may have accidentally deleted one or more others.  I think there was one for WiFi and maybe one other.  Does anyone know how to get those back?

Thanks.

Network widgets?

3 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(3)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 2, 2011 3:40:18 PM
(0)
Scholar

On the bottom to the right of Phone is the personalize icon (looks like a paint palette and paint brush).  

Click that.  

Click Widget.

Scroll down to Settings and click that.  

From there you can click on any of the icons to add that to your home screen.  Just repeat for each item you want on the screen.

On the bottom to the right of Phone is the personalize icon (looks like a paint palette and paint brush).  

Click that.  

Click Widget.

Scroll down to Settings and click that.  

From there you can click on any of the icons to add that to your home screen.  Just repeat for each item you want on the screen.

Re: Network widgets?

2 of 4 (244 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 3, 2011 1:55:58 PM
(0)
Master
You can also long press in the location you want the widget to get the "ADD" menu, then click Widget and to settings and select it to view the available options.
Probably from mobile, maybe. Smiley Happy
You can also long press in the location you want the widget to get the "ADD" menu, then click Widget and to settings and select it to view the available options.
Probably from mobile, maybe. :)
Posted by a mobile device.

Re: Network widgets?

3 of 4 (227 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 4, 2011 12:25:47 PM
(0)
Contributor

Thank you.  Works perfect.