Network does not work

Tutor

Network does not work

[ Edited ]

Hello

I aqeel of Saudi Arabia

I use Google because of poor translation of language I have

Has been used to buy iPhone because I do not have enough money to buy new

Because all my friends have the iPhone and admiration for the product was purchased iPhone 4

Unfortunately, however, when the iPhone was purchased by someone who was discovered that the iPhone closed network

The very disappointed because I can not use the device and enjoy

Please, please find a solution to my problem because I have I possess the full characteristics of the device

[edited for privacy]

Message 1 of 9 (387 Views)
Professor

Re: Network does not work

If you bought a US iPhone, it's probably locked to AT&T. Unfortunately neither AT&T nor Apple will unlock a locked US iPhone. Your only choices are to return it, sell it and buy one that works in your country, or unlock it yourself using methods that can't be discussed on this forum.
Message 2 of 9 (359 Views)
Tutor

[ Edited ]

Thank you for your reply I can not return the device because I have purchased the device from the free market   I do not have any data to the contact person Please contact me on Emil to find out how the second [edited for privacy]
Because I am nearly a month to purchase the device did not take advantage of the device
Thank you

Message 3 of 9 (333 Views)
Scholar

Sadly ur only option is to sell your locked IPhone 4
That's locked on the USA carrier AT&T

You won't be able to get it unlocked if you call
AT&T or apple either

iPhone 4 is fairly cheap now cos of the 4S
Buy one on eBay Saudi Arabia or consult to ur
Cellphone store for a deal with them Smiley Wink

Best of luck selling Smiley Happy
Message 4 of 9 (326 Views)
ACE - Professor

You either choose to sell it to someone in the US, and purchase the unlocked phone from apple, or you search other forums for how to unlock it yourself - no one HERE can help you sim-unlock your phone.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 5 of 9 (317 Views)
Tutor

[ Edited ]

Hello I heard the happy news That he now can open Network I hope to present here help me IMEI {personal content removed for saftey}Please help before you, because I do not know other means of communication

Message 6 of 9 (178 Views)
Master

Look up the customer service phone number under contact us and call. You cannot get your phone unlocked via this forum. Even then, there are no guarantees.

For service or support questions including existing order status, call:
Customer Support: 1-800-331-0500

Information on iPhone unlocking can be found here by copying this link into your browser:
https://www.att.com/deviceunlock/client/en_US/
Message 7 of 9 (172 Views)
Tutor

Do you have to connect with Emile technical support? Because I do not know how to access and requires no AT&t spoke to technical support

Message 8 of 9 (167 Views)
Highlighted
Master

They do not have email support

For service or support questions including existing order status, call:
Customer Support: 1-800-331-0500

Information on iPhone unlocking can be found here by copying this link into your browser:
https://www.att.com/deviceunlock/client/en_US/
Message 9 of 9 (165 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.